Some Nice Places in Lyon

These are some pics from some nice parts of Lyon. I wanted to include more but it would take you about an hour to get through it all... Plus, the fun of going to Lyon is exploring, so I'll let you see the rest for yourself!

Murals 

This is me and my best friend Sophie standing next to one of the murals. There are so many around Lyon, try to find them all ;)

Bellecour


Me and my flatmate Pia at the Bellecour fountains!

Vieux Lyon 

Here are me and my friends doing a photo shoot at Vieux Lyon!

Lyon's Rivers


Me and my ice cream along the river. There are two rivers that run through Lyon: La Rhône et La Saône.

Théâtre Gallo Romain


An amazing view from the top.

I have thousands of photos after all my exploring and I'm sure you will have loads too! If you aren't based in Lyon, I definitely recommend it, there's something here for everyone x

Comments

Popular Posts