Leaving France and Returning Home

Summary of topic: something I found really tough.

What did it feel like?

I bought my return ticket for mid July. I was honestly not ready to go. The thing is no matter when, I don't think I ever would have been ready because I had really created a life for myself there. I was really sad to go I didn't want to leave my friends and the beautiful city.


When I got home and saw my family I was really happy but I couldn't shake the sadness. I was actually really down and upset for about 2 weeks. Nothing really made me happy and I just wanted to be back in France. I was not prepared to feel like this at all. 


I really tried to be happier and so did my family and friends but I just felt sad. Slowly I did get over it but it was hard. Now I am absolutely fine it was just a shock to feel like that for so long as I've not experienced it before.

I just wanted to prepare you for this. Maybe it was me being over dramatic but in case you feel the same don't worry it will get better!

Comments

Popular Posts